Our offer for Start-ups
> Network widely and access large corporates
Take part in more than 50 events per year, including ‘Small meets Big’ events, which are opportunities for start-ups to meet relevant contacts within big organisations, expand their networks and ultimately develop their businesses.
> Gain recognition and visibility
Enter the Start-up & SME category at the Franco-British Business Awards organised by the Chamber.
> Workshop with peers
Join our Start-up & SME Club which meets six times a year and focuses on transversal issues/challenges.
> Get exposure
Through articles or interviews in INFO, stands at events and participation as speakers at events.
> Use our business services
Take advantage of the Chamber’s wide range of professional services at all stages of their development, for very competitive fees:
• Recruitment (special package for start-ups)
• Registered address and company set-up assistance
• All-inclusive desk rental
• Accountancy and payroll services.
> Benefit from our worldwide network
As part of an international network, the Chamber can facilitate connections between French start-ups in London and other French Chambers in places such as New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai
Pool of mentors
- Gilles Avenel, Partner, Visconti Coaching
- Christophe Chazot, Group Head of Innovation, HSBC
- Jean-François Cecillon, Founder, Universal Matrix
- Alexandre Covello, Founder & CEO, Angelscube
- Olivier Decanniere, Head of Ardian UK, Ardian
- Serge Harry, Member of the Executive Committee,London Stock Exchange Group
- Maxime Holder, Chairman, PAUL
- George Merrylees, Associate Solicitor, Irwin Mitchell LLP
- Olivier Njamfa, President & CEO/Co-Founder, Eptica
- Marc Reboux, Senior Director, CBRE
- Louise Tingström, Managing Partner, Chandos Communications
- Benoit Reiller, Founder, Launchworks
- Frederic Ichay, Partnet, Pinsent Masons
- Franck Sidon, Managing Director, Tax Assist
- Andrea Cropley, Corporate, Partner, Irwin Mitchell
- Christophe Desgranges, Partnet, Consulting, PwC
- Virginie Gourdou, managing Director, RMP