Date: Tuesday 13 May 2014, from 18.30 to 20.30In partnership with L’OccitaneWhere: L’Occitane, 9 The Market Covent Garden, London WC2E 8RBCost: £20+VAT per person
Due to a restricted number of places, please note that this event is limited to two persons per company
If you wish your name to be placed on our waiting list, please contact Kim Darragon at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 092 6642
Bienvenue en Provence!
Discover, exchange and build your business with our upcoming networking opportunity.
The French Chamber of Commerce and L’Occitane are delighted to invite you to this exclusive and private event at L’Occitane’s flagship store located in Covent Garden.
L'Occitane takes its inspiration from the captivating colours, scents and traditions of Provence. Offering sensorial bath, body and skincare products formulated with the finest natural ingredients, L’Occitane is a unique brand that is loved across the world.
At this exclusive event you’ll have the chance to indulge in pampering treatments and discover all the amazing products whilst enjoying wine and canapés. Beauty experts will be on hand to offer complimentary mini- treatments and beauty advice, so do take advantage of this expertise and prepare to relax, unwind and enjoy.
You will also have the chance to participate in a LUCKY DRAW, benefit from a special discount on L’Occitane products and take a luxury goody bag home.
Treat yourself with this “Nuit en Provence”!
L'Occitane (pronounced Lox-ee-tan) captures the essence of Provence in sensorial bath, body and skincare products formulated with the finest natural ingredients.
A unique brand that is loved across the world, L’Occitane takes its inspiration from the captivating colours, scents and traditions of Provence.
With award-winning skincare products such as the anti-ageing Immortelle product collection and authentic scents typical of the south of France such as lavender, rose and cherry blossom, each L’Occitane product tells a true story about the men and women who live and work in these regions, preserving traditions and age-old customs.
Over 30 years of expertise in creating products of exceptional quality can be discovered in 63 L'Occitane boutiques nationwide.
Did you know…?
• L'Occitane was founded in Provence in 1976, by Olivier Baussan, who continues in his role as Creative Director of the brand today.
• The best-selling product range at L’Occitane is Shea Butter, which is fairly traded with women’s co-operative in Burkina Faso, Africa. The iconic Shea Butter Hand Cream is a global award-winner with one sold every 3 seconds around the world.
• L’Occitane was recently recognised by the U.N. as an exemplary company for its fair-trade work in Burkina Faso.
• L'Occitane fastest growing product range is Immortelle; a powerful anti-ageing collection combining the best of science and nature. L’Occitane’s Divine Cream was awarded the Best Anti-ageing Miracle Cream by the 2011 Anti-ageing Beauty Bible, voted for by an independent panel of women. Newly reformulated, it has also just been awarded the 2013 Harper’s Bazaar Hot 100.
• L’Occitane products are labelled in Braille, to ensure our products are accessible to blind and partially sighted people. The brand works with international NGO’s such as ORBIS and the RNIB in the UK to help further this support on a regular basis.
L’Occitane is found in 63 boutiques nationwide, in selected department stores, via mail order and online at www.loccitane.co.uk
© 2011-2016 Chambre de Commerce Française en Grande-Bretagne - All rights reserved